Page 1 of 13 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Like Nintendo?

1. Do You Like Nintendo?

I feel that Nintendos is a important part of our life. Soetimes i like to play some Super Mario Brother,s and often i find that i have a Super Mario Brothers clock on my Nintedos DSi and that it wakes me with the fish song. I also feel like that i enjoy playing Ballon Fight and Ballong Kid was a good sequel. However, Kid Icarus for Gameboy is nt good at all because it employs new Nineotndo difficulty and does not imploy Hip Tanaka or Yokoi Gunpei and Nintendo is shit after Miyamoto became the Nihtendo face. However, i do like Nintendo that makes Rhythm Heaven
    So, do you like Ninteod. or do you like Maichal Jackson better?
    Donk

2. Shut up.

3. Well, Fonch, I thinkn what would be better than a Nintando? And the answer to that is, of course, TWO NINTANDOS. Whiches what you get today, because the Nintando WWII is, actually two sepearate systems! You get the Game Squah, and also the motions control of the Wwii!

It is truly the future of which we live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Nintendo? I hear it's a breakfast now.

5. My dad used to pronounce Nintendo as "Nye-ten-doh". I would always correct him, but he never cared to get it right. So as a kid, every time I brought home a good report card, he'd take me to Toys "R" Us to get an NES game. He'd go up to an employee and ask, "Do you have [insert game] for the Nye-ten-doh," and they would have no idea what he was talking about.

I love Nintendo as a game developer. I hate Nintendo as a company. Sometimes these overlap.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Nintendo? I hear it's a breakfast now.
    In fact, TWO CEREALS!!! IN ONE!!! OMGzorXs!

http://www.fvza.org/index.html

8. Nintendo cereal didn't have toys in it. The box was the toy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. No toy? How can it be cereal if it doesn't have a toy in it?

I like Nintendo no more nor less than any other publisher. It's nice when they get it right, and I don't buy the stuff that either sucks or I just don't care about. I do, however, hate them when they pass on publishing Skip's stuff, like Giftpia and Captain Rainbow.

James

10. Nintardo