Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7910111213 LastLast

Thread: Do You Like Nintendo?

1. most people didn't read this thread or they would have realized that it was meant to be a sequel to the JOUST REALLY LOVES NINTENDO thread.
    Donk

I wonder how many people would like to punch Yoshi and Joust in the face when they start talking about Nintendo

Take the number that want to punch you in the face for insulting the English language and divide it by 10.

HEY CHRISTMAS TREE!

5. Shidoshi?
    This thread is bumped because I just wasted my time looking through 23 pages of threads for the one I wanted and now I'm mad!

I'm not a fan of the Ctrl-F, next page "search feature" either.

7. If it weren't for Nintendo, I'd be a big city lawyer.

I'd have a lot of money and season tickets to the football team of wherever I'd have gone to school and my hobbies would include baseball cards and cutting on myself. I'd be twenty pounds lighter and my favorite movies would be Scarface and Step Brothers. The only books I would own would be The Art of War, a college physics book I forgot to throw away, some lawyer books, and a leather-bound collection of the Jason Bourne trilogy I received as a gift. The guy who would have given it to me, Chad, would have himself received it as a gift from his brother in law. His brother in law would have been very nervous about finding a gift for his wife's lawyer brother the first Christmas after his marriage. He would have decided on the Bourne books as a gift for Chad because he would have remembered Chad once describing The Bourne Supremacy movie as "pretty sick." I would have heftier, healthier BMs, a gun, a friend with a nice boat who Chad would not get along with, herpes, a higher voice, deeper crow's feet, a hatred for the sound of birds, a German Shepherd, no recollection of what that pressure on your abdomen you get when something really makes you laugh feels like, and a pretty wife named Elizabeth who would be well-liked at the elementary school at which she teaches. I'd have scuba dived at least once. Probably three times. I wouldn't have hemorrhoids and I wouldn't have insomnia. I wouldn't get a lump in my throat when I think about the part of Ikiru where he sings because I would not have heard of that movie. I'd be very good at grilling. People would volunteer me to grill on the fourth of July because I'd kinda be the grill guy. I'd be easier to talk to. I'd have a couple pounds of lobster meat in my freezer. Incidentally, I do have a couple pounds of lobster meat in my freezer.

Biff is actually me from another timeline where I never played Super Mario Bros. at that kid's birthday party.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 28 May 2015 at 07:21 PM.

8. Nintendo's pretty neat. I'm glad I kind of ignored them during the N64 days, catching up on the (few) titles I would have really liked has been fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. I'll be a fan of Nintendo's if they announce Style Savvy 3 and Rhythm Heaven 3DS for English release at E3.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

Now that you mention it, a new Rhythm Heaven may be the only thing that they could announce that would get me really excited.