Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FS: My games

1. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Sorry Nemo, that he did.
    He is a sonnuvabitch!

2. Someone who owed me cash failed to pay up, so I haven't been able to send out payment. It should go out by next week at the latest though. I do intend to buy those games, but if you feel you needs them monies sooner, I'll understand.

I'll be sad, but I'll understand.

3. Damn you Melf! I leave on Tuesday! I'll go back to not caring about money by the time I return! Fail! Don't worry I won't sell the games

And glad you got em Praxis, I couldn't decide which kind of package to send em in, I hope they made it there in one piece.

Shin got your money today but wasn't able to get them out just yet. If I can't do it tomorrow before work then definetly Friday they will be out.

4. FAGGOTS QUIT BUYING SHIT!
    Baby needs a new pair of shoes.

5. THANKS PINEAPPLE. I will beat up on Spo one day in your honor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    And glad you got em Praxis, I couldn't decide which kind of package to send em in, I hope they made it there in one piece.
    The games got here fine! Perfect packaging for them, finally get to play Bully now. Thanks again Pineapple, have a great trip!

7. Could a mod close this thread for me? Anything that didn't go I'm gunna try to sell to SSJN and if not then I'll probably go for store credit somewhere else.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Could a mod close this thread for me?
    You can do it yourself. Edit your first post and click "go advanced", then it should be the very last option.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

9. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Bring it on.
    If you work tomorrow I'll stop in, if not Tuesday (cuz you don't work Monday, right?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    You can do it yourself. Edit your first post and click "go advanced", then it should be the very last option.
    Sweet, thanks!