Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Movie Club: SEASON 3

1. Film TNL Movie Club: SEASON 3

Sign up now, first come, first serve! Just reply to this thread with I'M IN! and I'll add you to the Players List!

Welcome to Season Three of our movie club!

We're going to be using the same foundation as Season Two.

This club is for fun, if you'd like to join, just post here and you'll be added to the list. There is no obligation, pick which movies you want to watch when you can. Just be sure to comment on it when you have. Movie watching windows are 2 weeks, we then move to the next selection. All selected movies will be linked here, right next to the Players' name who selected it.

When thinking of a movie, try to dig a little deeper, something that may have been overlooked by the mainstream, a long ago favorite of yours, something you think others really need to see. A Netflix subscription makes things much easier.

When making the thread for your movie, please take the time to do it up right. Why did you pick it? Why do you think it's worth watching? Who does it appeal to? Copy the description of the movie (or write your own), gives us the box art and bonus points for direct Netflix links for fellow users!

If you are looking for something new to see, this is the place to get a recommendation.

Last season can be found here. Here is where you can find Season One! Feel free to use those links to check out and comment on our choice selections!

The Players
    Rumpy- American Zombie
    Advocate- Fear of a Black Hat
    OGcritic- Elite Squad
    sleeve- Inside Man
    D_N_G- Perfume
    Brand X- missing in action
    bbobb- Frailty
    Timber- MIA
    arjue- Torso
    magnifiedplaid- Grace
    BerringerX-The Black Hole
    B-ri-Four Eyed Monsters
    Josh-The Brave Little Toaster
    Anal Kaboom-True Romance
    A Robot Bit Me-The Savages
    Frogacuda-2/21
    cigsthecat- Der Siebente Kontinent
    Regus-
    Rhydant-
    Last edited by Rumpy; 18 May 2010 at 01:23 PM.

2. OF COURSE ....

I'm in.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

3. I'm in.

4. Sign me up!
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

5. Yes please

6. I'm in.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

7. Let's do this.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. I'm down.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

9. sign me up!

10. I'm in.