Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Pop Punk Albums? (non-Ramones)

1. Quote Originally Posted by magnifiedplaid View Post
    Just as a word of warning, the Democracy CD is made up of some of their more "demo-ish" material and some random stuff off of 7"s. If you can find their self-titled full length, its a much better listen
    I couldn't find their s/t lp. Ug.

maybe someone could throw it on tup
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. Maybe someone could.

like magnifiedplaid
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

5. Quote Originally Posted by magnifiedplaid View Post

The Mr. T Experience - This is THE Pop-punk band. If you like pop-punk at all, you should already have "Revenge Is Sweet And So Are You" and "Our Bodies Our Selves" in your collection. However, really, any album is great. Just don't start with "Alcatraz" or "Yesterday Rules." Save those for last, because they took a way different direction with their sound.

Definitely this. This is where to start.

6. Quote Originally Posted by maruchan View Post
    hmm how come no mention of

The Zeros-Don't Push Me Around..

chingones de punk album and a classic...

fixed. por nada.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

I know this is probably going to fall on deaf ears here, but most every band we're talking about in this thread is an independent band paying for everything out of pocket. Stealing their music is flat out wrong.

Check riaaradar.com before you download to see if you're an asshole or not.

I know this is probably going to fall on deaf ears here, but most every band we're talking about in this thread is an independent band paying for everything out of pocket. Stealing their music is flat out wrong.

Check riaaradar.com before you download to see if you're an asshole or not.

9. Or just download and then do your part to support those that you enjoy but going to shows, buying their music, or at least sharing them with others.

Or just download and then do your part to support those that you enjoy but going to shows, buying their music, or at least sharing them with others.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the "try before buy" philosophy.

aawdbhesfhisjegfwzsxcfgvbhdfniofgbnifjgbnfdigjnhijnifgjnbfgijnbfgijnbfgijn