Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: New live action TMNT movie in 2011

1. New live action TMNT movie in 2011

Had no clue this was coming.

From the Official TMNT site.

http://www.ninjaturtles.com/

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, in association with Mirage Studios, 4Kids Entertainment and TMNT Productions will host an open casting call for martial arts experts to audition for the upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie, hitting theaters in 2011.
    We will select the best from the auditions to be a part of the stealth TMNT nemesis, the Foot Clan.
    The casting call is part of the 25th Anniversary Shell-ebration of the “Heroes on a Half Shell” in 2009, and a great way to bring together all schools of martial arts to become part of the new generation of TMNT. We’re reaching out to ask for your participation in spreading the word to your associates, friends and family within the martial arts community.
    When: Saturday, July 18, 2009 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
    Where: Hollywood & Highland
    6801 Hollywood Boulevard*
    Los Angeles, CA 90028
    *At Grand Staircase

Who: Judges to include actor and martial arts expert Ernie Reyes, Jr., Jason Morgan from the American Taekwondo Association, and 2011 TMNT movie producers Scott Mednick and Galen Walker.
    Audition: 30-Second Martial Arts Demo (Single Person Only) No metal, sharp or bladed weapons of any kind allowed!

2. Oh. Oh good. Exactly the wrong direction again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Why are your copy pastes always some shitty font colour?

edit: look at this shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    [LEFT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2][COLOR=#ffffff]The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, in association with Mirage Studios, 4Kids Entertainment and TMNT Productions will host an open casting call for martial arts experts to audition for the upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie, hitting theaters in 2011. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2][COLOR=#ffffff]We will select the best from the auditions to be a part of the stealth TMNT nemesis, the Foot Clan.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2][COLOR=#ffffff]The casting call is part of the 25th Anniversary Shell-ebration of the “Heroes on a Half Shell” in 2009, and a great way to bring together all schools of martial arts to become part of the new generation of TMNT. We’re reaching out to ask for your participation in spreading the word to your associates, friends and family within the martial arts community.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2][COLOR=#ffffff]When: Saturday, July 18, 2009 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2][COLOR=#ffffff]Where: Hollywood & Highland
    6801 Hollywood Boulevard*
    Los Angeles, CA 90028
    *At Grand Staircase [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2][COLOR=#ffffff]Who: Judges to include actor and martial arts expert Ernie Reyes, Jr., Jason Morgan from the American Taekwondo Association, and 2011 TMNT movie producers Scott Mednick and Galen Walker. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2][COLOR=#ffffff]Audition: 30-Second Martial Arts Demo (Single Person Only) No metal, sharp or bladed weapons of any kind allowed![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]
    Last edited by Josh; 15 Jul 2009 at 01:16 AM. Reason: what the hell dyne.

4. Yeah, I just tried copying and pasting and it came out fine, which means for some retarded reason Dyne is adding all that idiotic bbcode.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

It's his browser. Next post is him saying IT DOESN'T SHOW UP THAT WAY FOR ME!

6. He needs to stop using shitty fucking browsers then.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Oh. Oh good. Exactly the wrong direction again.
    Yeah, why would they have martial arts in a Ninja Turtles movie?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. I think Yeller is pissed its not animated.

I agree TMNT needs to be animated not fucking LIVE ACTION.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

9. I told my friend about that audition because he coincidentally does martial arts and works on movies/tv

10. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Yeah, I just tried copying and pasting and it came out fine, which means for some retarded reason Dyne is adding all that idiotic bbcode.
    I'm using IE8 and TNL 4.0. What combination of shit are you guys using? It really is unintentional.

it does look fine on my combination