Page 1 of 24 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: A Canadian is Actually Right About Something

A Canadian is Actually Right About Something

Discuss™

The "Discuss" link is a trademark of Josh. All rights reserved.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 16 Jul 2009 at 03:18 PM.

2. FAIL

3. Dyack is Canadian, not European, and this is old news.

His nationality dawned on me after I hit submit. Thus half of the reason I wanted to edit the thread title.

And I wish a common platform was old news.

5. Denis talked about this around E3 2008, in between the beatings he was getting for Too Human.

6. He talked about it well before then, too. I remember talking to him a bit about it at E3 '08, but it didn't really go anywhere since we both agreed.

So he was 1/2. He'd be a multimillionaire in baseball.

8. I thought the PC was supposed to be the end all be all to gaming? Why would you even NEED another platform.

Yoshi?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Because the PC gaming and hardware industries are unable to come together to make system requirements (and system specs in general) easy enough to understand that even idiots can figure it out.

There are too many people who don't understand that a GeForce 8400 is below a 7900. And why should they? It's not exactly intuitive. Similarly, most people don't really understand how a Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz stacks up to a Core 2 Quad 2.4Ghz. Until the industry can name and market parts according to some kind of industry standard benchmark, it'll all just confuse the shit out of consumers.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 16 Jul 2009 at 09:51 PM.

10. I have noticed, in CVS, something called "Move Sports". It's like a Wii controller with one of those plug-and-play dealies going on. Seems to play some kind of 16-bit cellphone-esque knockoff games.

It seems to sell fairly decently.

Closest we ever got to One Console Future was the NES, and it's as close as we're likely to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!