Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Warcraft The Movie

1. Make the movie CG. Yeah, I know, making a full-length movie and making short clips for game intros is two different worlds, but, uhm, do it. A live-action movie is going to be... hmm.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

I would love Blizz's cg department to make a full length
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. Who changed the title?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. I did, because the gas is a garbage poster.
    1. It's Warcraft, not WoW.
    2. Put who's making it as a subtitle.
    3. Eat 23 dicks.

5. Quote Originally Posted by youandwhosearmy View Post
    Bruce Campbell will play some bit part in this I'm sure.
    no he's too busy being awesome in burn notice to do a bit-part in this movie

6. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    no he's too busy being awesome in burn notice to do a bit-part in this movie
    Except the dude ran his car into a cop car drunk the other night.

7. so

miami bends over backwards for burn notice, I'm sure the worst donovan will see is a fine and maybe some community service (plus it's already signed on for a 4th season, and likely a 5th)

edit: it's like jaywalking compared to, say, kiefer sutherland getting all shitfaced and dropkicking a christmas tree or whatever the hell it is he did to spend 2 months in lockup and 24 still powers on
    Last edited by cka; 22 Jul 2009 at 10:08 PM.

8. Still happening, but with Duncan Jones (Moon, Source Code) instead of Raimi

As someone said in the comments:
    Frankly I'm only interested in this because it's the new Duncan Jones movie, and represents his first time playing in the 'really expensive toys' sandbox, which definitely makes this one to watch in my books. That it just so happens to be based on Warcraft is a factor that I'm largely apathetic about.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

9. What story are they going to tell?

Arthas?
    Thrall?
    Other?
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

10. Sounds like burning crusade to be honest. Alien landscape, green lightning.