Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cabin in the Woods

1. That would have been a shitty twist. Fortunately that didn't happen.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. I thought that was going to happen but was really glad tht it didn't. I actually liked how they ended it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. After seeing all the positive reviews I decided to check this out. It was fun and creative, but I'm completely dumbfounded as to why so many people are praising it as much as they are. I saw The Raid last night and that was a shit ton better.

edit: Oh, and the 93% rotten rating had me debating whether or not to check this out, but only after you guys started to hype it up did I give in. Last time I listen to TNL.
    Last edited by aren; 15 Apr 2012 at 05:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

4. You realize those are different genre's right?

5. This is the LAST TIME I'm ever listening to TNL again, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon was way better than Dawn of the Dead. How could they say anything positive about Dawn of the Dead, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon was a shit ton better.
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

6. This apple was horrible because it wasn't an orange.

7. Aren's gonna Aren.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

8. Hey, that pizza place is pretty good but check out that burger place instead, it's a lot better.

Food is food and a movie is a movie. Fuck genres, if it's good you watch it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

9. I'm not in the mood for a fucking burger, give me the best piece of god damn pizza out there. That's what this movie did, just like that's what The Raid does for its own respective genre.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

10. Quote Originally Posted by aren View Post
    Hey, that pizza place is pretty good but check out that burger place instead, it's a lot better.

Food is food and a movie is a movie. Fuck genres, if it's good you watch it.
    And a hole is a hole so why not just fuck some guy in the ass rather than fuck a pussy.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.