Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cabin in the Woods

1. I'm still trying to figure out what the actual complaint against the movie is. What makes it fun and creative but at the same time is apparently so bad that he'll never listen to TNL again? TNL was also hyping up the Raid but he saw that and thought it was awesome, so is that series of opinions now invalidated? Is this just bad trolling? What is going on?

2. I have to watch this soon. Sounds awesome.

This movie, along with The Raid, are two films that have somehow managed to sneak up on me. I knew dick about The Raid and was subsequently blown away by it. I hope Cabin In The Woods does the same.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Good god i loved this movie. so much awesome its stupid. My one and only "complaint?" The old god wasn't Cthulu

4. That's because the old god was you

also

cthulhu
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

i got that. but still. would have been cool.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    And a hole is a hole so why not just fuck some guy in the ass rather than fuck a pussy.
    Who says I don't?

Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out what the actual complaint against the movie is. What makes it fun and creative but at the same time is apparently so bad that he'll never listen to TNL again? TNL was also hyping up the Raid but he saw that and thought it was awesome, so is that series of opinions now invalidated? Is this just bad trolling? What is going on?
    I don't necessarily have a complaint about the movie itself. All I said was you guys hyped it up as if it was the greatest thing since sliced bread and my expectations went way up expecting some mind blowing shit. Whatever, I'm sure it's happened before. Guess you can blame me.

Oh, and check who created The Raid's thread. twas I!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

7. You're the one who set yourself up for disappointment, if you would call it that since you have no complaints about the movie itself, and thought it was fun and creative. All bbobb and I were talking about is how much fucking awesome there is in this movie, and that it shouldn't be spoiled before you go into the theaters. If you don't agree with that, great, but at least try and make a coherent point instead of saying "I'M NEVER LISTENING TO TNL AGAIN BECAUSE I THOUGHT THIS MOVIE WAS FUN AND CREATIVE BUT IT'S NOT THE RAID DURRRRR".
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

8. Scream 1 sucked. I never saw the sequels.

9. This isn't even remotely similar to Scream. The only thing similar is it references other horror movies, and that's where the comparison ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

I want to know what Kevin is.