Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cabin in the Woods

1. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Who was at the Q&A? Anybody important?
    Kristen Connolly

And Fran Kranz (Topher from Dollhouse)

Thor was busy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kristen-Connolly-in-The-Cabin-in-the-Woods.jpg 
Views:	636 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	65312   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fran.jpg 
Views:	588 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	65313  

2. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    So is this like a horror version of Cube?
    I never saw Cube so... maybe?

EDIT: According to what I read about that movie, no this is nothing like that.

It's more like Evil Dead/Cabin Fever meets Portal. (Don't read that spoiler, hell, don't let anyone spoil this for you. Just go see it.)

3. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    or if he stabs Aria Giovanni with a power drill.
    You mean, shoot her with a nail gun.

4. This sounds pretty good. I dig Joss Whedon's stuff.
    ...because without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain't as sweet.

5. Just saw this, it's fucking awesome, everyone should go see it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Mini review please bbobb. I won't be able to see it till next weekend.

7. Well the problem is I can't really do a review because I don't want to spoil the movie, it's really built around how crazy it is and it's best to go in knowing as little as possible.

I can't think of what to say for a mini review honestly, just saying what the movie is about beyond the basic, it's a standard horror movie of the five kids go to a secluded cabin but not really, just spoils too much.

I guess I could say this movie is a deconstruction of common horror movies and horror movie lovers. This is the movie that Scream wishes it could have been essentially.

And holy shit the 3rd act is so much fucking fun.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Hell if you haven't watched the trailer don't even do that. The trailer spoils one thing I really wish it didn't. This one thing isn't the big thing you think it's spoiling though when you watch the trailer. The big thing it looks like it is spoiling the shit out of is gone into within the first minute of the movie. No, it's not spoiling that but there's something else in there that you don't know is a spoiler until after you see the movie that I REALLY wish they didn't give away in the trailer.

9. Just got back from seeing this. The only thing I knew about it was what I saw in the trailer, and that doesn't even come close to spoiling how much fucking awesome there is in this movie. That's my mini review, GO SEE THIS, and totally don't read a single word about it, you're better off that way, it's rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

10. See the one thing that pissed me off that the trailer spoiled was: That the stoner dude wasn't actually dead when you thought he was first killed since the trailers had shown the whole going down the elevator thing. I really wish they hadn't spoiled that part