Fix your loin cloths and prepare to test your might...

For those looking to quell their fighting apetites, Titus has announced the release of its first 3D fighting game, <b>Barbarian</b> is now available at retailers nationwide.

Choose from one of 10 characters as you embark throughout the world of Barbaria, battlign against the wrath of Zaugg. <i>Barbarian</i> features a diverse quest mode, which branches out to 300 possibilities based upon whatever path you desire. While the gameplay consists of interactive enviroments, allowing you to toss coffins, uproot trees or use enemies as weapons against other opponents attempting to impede your progress. As you advance, you can acquire skill points to upgrade your character's attributes, making you a formidable force to be reckoned with.

<i>Barbarian</i> even includes a multiplayer mode, allowing up to 4 friends to battle with each other and 4 AI opponents. Without a doubt, this is likely to be considered the most exciting element of the entire package. Slap down the competition, and then - each other!

See our <a href="http://www.the-nextlevel.com/previews/ps2/barbarian" target="top">preview</a> for screenshots...