Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: Dante's Inferno

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    The cinemas are gorgeous though...
    Are they 2D like the demo? I thought the cinemas in the demo were...interesting in the design, but the animation was fucking awful.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Oh, no. There are bad cartoony cinemas and then gorgeous CG ones. The cartoon ones are so bad I forgot about them until you mentioned them.

3. The EA store has the PS3 Divine Edition for $32 shipped. Worth it?

If you like God of War, it probably is at that price. If you're only a casual fan of the genre, it might not be.

5. It's very, average. Not terrible but not great in anyway. Plus God of War 3 is this week, you're better off with that.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. I was in the mood for something actiony so I popped this in the xbone.
    Kinda hate fucking my way through it.

I'll never understand people's fascination with QTE's, switch laden levels, and context sensitive buttons that work when they want to.
    How's this for stupid design? If you're on a vertical rope, A button makes you let go and RB makes you go faster. Horizontal rope and the button functions switch. WHY? So that I keep dying? Don't get me started on the 15 different trigger/shoulder button + face button combinations to do different moves PLUS multiple taps making even more combinations. I don't have the memory for this shit! So I keep spamming the same few moves over and over.

I understand Right stick to dodge is a copy cat of GoW's control, but I'm so used to using it to swing the camera I keep rolling off ledges- because I've died enough times from double jumping and hitting an invisible wall and falling to my death because I thought I was lined up properly thanks to the weird camera angle.

It's making me want to just go through Conan again. As bad as that game was, the parrying mechanic was easy to implement and a blast to perform.

7. I guess I don’t need to get this game then. That’s one less title to look out for.

8. This game wanted to be God of War so bad it was kinda embarrassing. The most memorable parts were the demon babies in Limbo, vagina doors, and penis platforms.