Thread: StarCraft 2 beta key

1. StarCraft 2 beta key

So I finally decided to sell this thing the other day and tossed it up on ebay, but just got some email saying that Blizz claims copyright infringement and that you "need their permission to sell this kind of software."

To put your mind at ease, I double super promise that I asked them before deciding to look for a buyer here.

There is no polar bear mount, I gave that to a friend after the con. The beta key is slightly scratched as a result of how clumsy I am. Even tasks as simple as scratching off the polar bear key are a challenge. Fortunately, enough is covered that you can rest assured this key has not been turned in, unless you believe that I am psychic.

Two delivery options:
    1) I can mail you the card after payment.
    2) If you have some decent feedback up here (as in not one person saying that you're a dick, several people saying that you're rad), since I have none, I'm willing to scratch the rest off and give you the code to enter at http://www.blizzcon.com/beta and register your email before paying. If you'd still like the card itself for whatever reason, I'll be happy to send that along as well.

These usually go for $130-150, but I'm willing to accept $100. If you're reading this and have no interest, might I ask why? And could you send whatever Koreans you know this way? They dig this shit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 5.jpg 
Views:	456 
Size:	235.8 KB 
ID:	47546  
    So I forced my hands in my pockets and felt with my thumbs and gallantly handed her my very last piece of gum.

2. I have interest, but I also have no problem waiting for the full release.

Good luck with the siz-ale!

3. I didn't know these got sent out, incredible.

4. Oh, this is from last year's con. No idea what's going on with 2009's cards.
    So I forced my hands in my pockets and felt with my thumbs and gallantly handed her my very last piece of gum.

5. I'm interested!!! Let me know so we can get in touch!

6. Very sorry, I should have updated this before but it has been sold. D: Plenty out there though, hit up ebay and try to catch 'em before Blizz takes the auctions down.