Thread: Pretty much all used games $4.99 at Hollywood Video/Movie Gallery

Pretty much all used games $4.99 at Hollywood Video/Movie Gallery

It may be too late to get some good stuff, but it's probably worth checking if you've got a Hollywood Video or Movie Gallery in your neighborhood. They have a sale on all used games for all systems $29.99 or less (which was everything my stores had) for $4.99. My stores were picked clean of 360 stuff, but they did have some older stuff that I wanted. I nabbed Klonoa 2 and Psychonauts, I've been wanting to play Psychonauts for years but haven't seen it for sale (and no HD space to download on the 360.)

By the way, if anyone wants a copy of Virtua Fighter 5 for PS3, my store has tons.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

2. Just so everyone knows, this is only works at Hollywood Video locations that do not have a Game Crazy attached. Which means I'm SOL here in Columbus.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. A couple of days after this was posted on cheapassgamer, I stopped by a HV, and got Mercenaries 2, Condemned 1 & 2, and Tony Hawks Proving Ground for $5 each. Most of the really good stuff was already gone.

4. Hollywood Video still exists?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Hardly. I know they closed half or so of their stores in my area. It's only a matter of time before they close the rest.

6. Well that was a wasted trip for me... I just saw the post tonight do I decided to go and they had absolutely nothing of interest for me.