Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday: BerringerX, Ruhtzee, EvilMog, and SamuraiMog

1. Grin Happy Birthday: BerringerX, Ruhtzee, EvilMog, and SamuraiMog

Happy Birthday guys. Have a good day today.

And get plastered.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

2. I thought BerringerX was Doc Holliday, bahn insisted ruhztee was omfgninjas, and I'm still not sure what the Mogs' story is, but I did think, years ago, that it might be one person. This proves astrology, in my opinion, because how could there be so much identity confusion associated with one day by chance?

Happy birthday, you ferocious Leos!

(The stories above are true, but the conclusions are a joke. Please don't PM me with crackpot astrological theories. Thanks.)

3. No, bahn thought I was Ruhztee and banned me for it for like a day and TNL wept.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

4. Yeah, like I said. You're not omfgninjas anymore, but the story's the same. Uh, is today your birthday, too?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Yeah, like I said. You're not omfgninjas anymore, but the story's the same. Uh, is today your birthday, too?
    No.

Well, maybe.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

6. today is my grandma's birthday. her name is Francis. she doesn't post here.

often.

*edit* oh yeah happy birthday everyone! <3 \m/

7. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    You're not omfgninjas anymore
    Wait, what? Since when was omfgninjas not Stibbons?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

8. If it makes any of you feel better I have no idea who the fuck anyone is.

9. I get to be Batman.

Oh and HB meng.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

10. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    and I'm still not sure what the Mogs' story is, but I did think, years ago, that it might be one person.
    THe Mogs are brothers that live in Wisconsin. They also worked at the Fond Du Loc Toys R Us before they burned it down.

The whole arson thing might be off, as it has been awhile since I lasted talk to 'em.

Anyhow. Happy birthday guys! Tangram cookies for everyone!