Thread: Best Buy: Price match NEW games on USED prices

1. Best Buy: Price match NEW games on USED prices

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=232988

Best Buy seems to be testing something new, Price matching new games with their used prices on gamestop and gamecrazy

b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

2. The used prices at Gamestop is horrible. The only time I buy from them is if I can get a coupon + EDGE (so 30-35% off used). Otherwise it is only 10% off from new price.

3. I hope to God that no mouthbreathers come to my store and demand shit from me. Ill go to jail. Honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

4. God forbid a customer to actually expect you to honor a promotion.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    God forbid a customer to actually expect you to honor a promotion.
    A promotion THAT I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH. This is something that some stores are doing and people will assume that I (because aparently I am king of best buy or something) will magicaly make things happen because they want it that way.

I am this close to going retail rage on you. Its like going internet on someone but there is more mustard involved.
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.

6. Cool down buddy. I've been in the retail game for 10+ years now. I know how things work and I know that if you take your job that seriously you'll end up miserable.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    Cool down buddy. I've been in the retail game for 10+ years now. I know how things work and I know that if you take your job that seriously you'll end up miserable.
    wat!?

gnhghgh
    *snap*
    *rage*

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12408790338.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	47769   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mustard_Guy.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	47770   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mustard.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	47771