Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: The Quarantines

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Just downloaded this. It's alright.
    You said you downloaded it off myspace months ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Do you actually make anything off of these?
    Nope.

Not yet anyway. If things keep going the way they're going, we'll at least break even.

3. Yeah, I didn't think $4.00 leaves a lot of room for profit.

4. You should set-up some merchandising with Hot Topic.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Yeah, I didn't think $4.00 leaves a lot of room for profit.
    It's more about getting the records out there, really. If we break even, I'll consider it a success. This costs a lot more than you might think.

FULL LENGTH TIEM 7 minutes of this is not enough. It's great. Time to make a masterpiece that I will listen to forever. Sounds like you're well on your way. Way better than the myspace cuts. Excellent mixing! I really dig it.

That said don't rush this. This is probably the best shit you've been involved in that isn't the Beatnik Termites, but this is better because it has that sound. Your influences really shine through.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 23 Mar 2010 at 09:58 PM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Thanks!

Full length is a plan, but thats BIG MONEY. Ideally, we put out another 7" or two, they sell well, then ISR pays for a full length. We already have the songs...

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    This is by far the best sounding recording I have ever been a part of. A lot of time, really nice gear, a great sounding room, and a hell of an engineer (mykozo) went into that recording. I mean, listen to the fucking bass sound on Outer Space. Shit is legit...

Glad you like it! Tell your friends.

A couple live songs (recorded and mixed by Cheebs) are gonna hit the myspace next week. Keep an eye out
    I wish to hear these live songs! I'm glad everyone likes the record (how could they not?), they are awesome people and awesome musicians playing awesome music. It was an honor to be a part of. Josh speaks of us working on getting you guys some more Quarantines, I'm looking forward to it and so should ya'll!

Live songs posted! Three songs on one track. Go listen!

btw... Zombies in Love fades because there were some issues with the recording software. Everyone tell Cheebs to defrag his shit!

I'm just glad it caught my AMAZING guitar solo... This is me:
    Last edited by Josh; 25 Mar 2010 at 03:37 PM.