Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: The Quarantines

You try working the venue, I'll get in touch with Joe Queer. Deal?

I'LL TRY. I know a couple bands that play there personally, like Choo Choo la Rouge.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

I emailed Joe. DO WHAT YOU CAN ON YOUR END OK?

I'm on it.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Just set your account to director. You can go as long as you want then as long as you stay under the file size limit.
    I did this and then this happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by youtube
    This video has been removed because it is too long. Regular YouTube videos must be 10 minutes or less.

6. That's gay. vimeo that shit.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. That video was pretty good. I appreciate punk (there definitely wouldn't be any "new" rock without punk), but it's not something I deliberately seek out but this show was consistent the entire way through. The covers sounded good. Your band name, The Quarantines, is amazing. One thing that stood out to me was the girl on vocals was actually good. One of my favorite parts of the cover was her solo vocals and I don't usually care for women vocalists most of the time. Her timing and rhythm was spot.

The Quarantines. Amazing name.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 12 Sep 2009 at 04:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

It really is excellent.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

9. I'll go see the Queers again in December, Cow. Keep me in the know.

There's very little chance I'll make the Queers as I am seeing the Wrens two nights in a row before the night of the Queers.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie