Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: The Quarantines

Thanks Andrew. The songs she sang lead on are ours... "Here They Come" is a Dead White Kids song, but I wrote it, mostly... So it's ours now. The other one is called "Infected" and she wrote it.

Cow... Nut up and go see the Queers. They put on a great show. Easily the loudest band I've ever seen.

I just mean I already have two days off of work in a row.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Make it three. You some kind of pussy?

4. Obviously.

Awesome stuff, Josh.

6. How often do The Queers play shows around you? I'd miss a band I like if they were Toronto regulars (there are a lot going right now) because they'll probably be back within 6 months anyway. If not fuck it, don't waste an opportunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

The myspace page is up and running. There are three songs, two from the forthcoming 7" and one live from the Sidebar from a week or so ago.

You should go listen.

8. That's great stuff Josh. I'm still in total awe of anybody who can sing and play at the same time. I mean unless they suck, but you guys RULE!

Split 7" Superwizard/Outerspace. Record contract guaranteed.

10. THINK OF THE MILLIONZ MY FRIEND