Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: The Quarantines

1. Awesome sound, Josh. Didn't realize you had an album coming out! I'll order one once your selling them. Does the bonus CD have the same tracks as the 7" EP? If not, I need to hunt down a player...

There is a little something extra on the 7" that you can only get on the 7" but there might also be something on the CD that you can only get on the CD.

And the way I THINK it's going to work out is you'll get a free download with each 7" but I don't know, it's out of my hands I think.

3. Your mom gave me a little something extra on the 7 inches.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

the thing is if I get the 7 inch I want a digital download too so, i mean I guess I'd pay for both?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

If the Amazon mp3 thing doesn't go through, then I'll just email the mp3s to everyone that buys a 7"

Everybody wins.

Click for full size

Click for full size

Critique the back FAST. I have to print it tomorrow.

The blank spot in the upper right is where the hand numbering is going. Should I blank out a white square to write it in? I do not know!

Should I do the same white outline around the text that the front cover has? Is the solid background ok, or should I do a gradient (lol) between the two different greens on the front? COME ON!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	back cover web.jpg 
Views:	357 
Size:	1.50 MB 
ID:	51507  

ARE THE COLOURS MATCHED???? AAAAAUGH

I think what you have right now is good. BUT any of the things you are thinking about changing, would not hurt it. The little white box might make itlook more professional, but I don't think it is required.

I think the lack of white outline will only bother someone with OCD. I did not notice it until after I read your comments.

Click for full size

quick white outline. size isn't right... time is short. YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	back cover WHITE.jpg 
Views:	396 
Size:	1.80 MB 
ID:	51508  

I'm fine with either. Post this in sound off. It isn't like Nick will care.