Page 1 of 117 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: 8th Annual TNL Fantasy Football

1. 8th Annual TNL Fantasy Football

The annual ritual that leaves you rooting for and cursing players from all 32 teams in the NFL. Where some guy has a huge week with 2 TDs and everyone is in a rush to pick him up off the waiver wire. Where you leave 40 points - 40 points! - on the bench one week and it makes you want to slap yourself. Where you talk ridiculous trash all week but cap it off with saying good game before Tuesday comes.

This is TNL fantasy football. Now 8 years and counting.

Important Dates:

League entry fee deadline - Wednesday, August 26th.
    Keeper deadline - Wednesday, September 2nd, 5:00 PM ET
    The Draft - Saturday, September 5th 4:00 PM ET

2. Your mom is a draft.

3. I don't want to know if it's auction or snaking. *Sniff*

4. So, can we get a list of all the official modifications to the scoring sytem in here Yoshi?

Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    I don't want to know if it's auction or snaking. *Sniff*
    ?

It might not be snaking?

6. I don't know where this auction shit came from.

7. It's a joke dudes, he's referring to his snakelike mother being auctioned to the highest bidder.

8. Seriously, people. It was a play on the joke.

The Draft will be just like last year. The first 3 rounds will be automatic and it's snaking as usual after that. We'll be done with it in an hour, if that.

9. Well this is my third year so if my trend of improving my record of two games a season improves. I should be 6th. Let's do this and Yoshi where do you want us to send the money?

10. I better be fucking able to draft a QB that plays consistent well on a weekly basis. That position has been my fuckin kryptonite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.