Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Sega Genesis reaches 20 years of age in the United States

1. Posting in a locked thread confirmed!

2. I still wanna know what's up with that controller in the last picture. Red start button in the middle on a 3 button Genesis pad?

3. If Melf posted this thread, everyone would be

"I remember that Genesis. I bought one."

except Yoshi, who bought a Gameboy instead.

RIGHT YOSHI

Phantasy Star 4 is the best game.
    Donk

4. anyway. no need to be butt holes.

I like the Genesis, but not that much.
    Donk

5. the genesis is pretty cool

streets of rage 2 isn't very good, though. they didn't need to stretch it out to be a fuckin' hour long. i have almost no desire to 1cc it anymore. :/

6. Sonic Spinball is the best game for the Genesis by far. I also really enjoyed Shinobi as it is the Ninja Gaiden for pussies.

7. I got a Genesis when it launched because I fucking loved Altered beast in the arcade.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. my gf is playing Phantasy Star IV for the first time and loving it.

i might start up II, since the Sega Ages collection has some fast-movement shit that would make the game more playable for me.

9. Fast Forward is a godsend for old RPGs.

Genesis and SNES was the best battle ever. Both systems were beyond excellent.

10. I wish Chakan would have gotten the update it deserved. We just got teased with a bunch of concept art a few times and then nothing.
    Look out, man, Wooly's gone ape-shit.