View Poll Results: What would diffusionx say of the board today?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it!

0 0%
  • I hate it!

0 0%
  • Who gives a shit; Mortal Kombat Annihilation is on TBS.

2 40.00%
  • go to neogaf and ask him yourself

3 60.00%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: TNL Think Tank

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    TNL has turned to fucking shit! .
    then make good threads.

Why the fuck do some of you complain about this board sucking, and do nothing? Razor is the only one that followed through with his complaints of the board sucking, by asking to get himself banned.

Seriously, if you feel the board sucks, well think about something you want to talk about and go make a thread about it.

2. I feel a banning/locking-threads spree coming on. Let me get some booze first. Watch your back around drunken Greek men, Doc.

3. I propose we keep noobs from spamming our pm boxes. And Nick's right about the drunk greek men thing.

I got a spam PM too.

5. I think TNL is a great place. I like knowing that even though I go away for awhile, I can always come back here and have a place to say silly shit. Also #tnl rocks, bring back the main link to the java chat applet at http://www.the-nextlevel.com/chat and have it on the forums so alot more people can see and participate - thats my suggestion
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

6. stink tank

7. Quote Originally Posted by station82o View Post
    Also #tnl rocks, bring back the main link to the java chat applet at http://www.the-nextlevel.com/chat and have it on the forums so alot more people can see and participate - thats my suggestion
    I fully support this idea.

8. That link crashes firefox.

No it doesn't.

10. So it's just 'not responding' because it's lazy, then?