View Poll Results: What would diffusionx say of the board today?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it!

0 0%
  • I hate it!

0 0%
  • Who gives a shit; Mortal Kombat Annihilation is on TBS.

2 40.00%
  • go to neogaf and ask him yourself

3 60.00%
Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Think Tank

1. TNL Think Tank

Good Afternoon,

I thought we could use a moment to re-group and take a look at the board as a whole. Those of us still here, obviously enjoy it. Yet at the same time, we can not deny we have lost some valuable members. So what is it that TNL has lost? What did we never have? What could we do to better the board?

The first thing that comes to mind is that there is not enough bitching and whining on the board. No one ever gets their panties in a twist or sand in the crotch, anymore. Years go by without someone throwing a hissy-fit. I think if we all did a little more complaining, it could do us a mountain of good.

Objectively,

Doc Holliday
    poster @ the-nextlevel.com/board
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. I don't like teenage boys who have mustaches.

Everyone is mellowing with age.

Razor bitches more than any of us ever did in our prime anyway.

4. Perhaps it's his Latin heat?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. I'll try and find more stuff to complain about. Hopefully, if we all bitch just a little bit more, we can all make a difference.

Also, Latin Heat will do anything but mellow out a person. Fucking heat and humidity is murder.

6. Not enough pussy footing around this part of the internet

7. Not on my watch.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	footpussy.jpg 
Views:	8886 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	48147  
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

Is that foot pooping out of it's vagina?

I assume Japan is responsible for this.

9. There are no wrong answers in Think Tank.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

Trolling and bitching peaked in 2004.