Page 15 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Mr-K, I would go absolutely insane if I had to deal with that for any length of time, Mr-K. Do you see them often Mr-K? Do all the kids and parents speak the same way Mr-K? Mr-K, I have to know.
    It's a Suffolk thing from what I've noticed, SSJN. It's not too bad, really. They have a nice, soothing gentile accent that makes it go down well.

2. Kingofighters, that's the same as saying any movie that Kate Winslet is in. That bitch must have an aversion to shirts. She can't get her tits out into the open fast enough.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Kingofighters, that's the same as saying any movie that Kate Winslet is in. That bitch must have an aversion to shirts. She can't get her tits out into the open fast enough.

I <3 KW, classy tits.

lol gentile or genteel?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

5. Cause one means not Jewish, and the other means elegant or graceful in manner.

they're almost synonyms
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

7. Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    ...yet historically faithful action movie.
    No. He got the characterization wrong on my characters in the movie. The real life Cal Hockley was apparently a good man who helped saved dozens of lives. Yet in the movie he's portrayed as a hokey upperclass glib cackling at the thought of poor people turning in to popsicles in the arctic sea.

Like the movie all you want (it was pandering, and overly romantic for my tastes. The Twilight of its day) but it wasn't entirely historically accurate. At least not in the way it portrayed the characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. Bullshit. Cal saved that little girl!

BTW, there WAS a real-life Cal Hockley?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

This song is terrible.
    I took all your French Toast.