Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

1. I could have worked on Delgo. They were right down the road.

This happily was not the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Oh man, you should have worked on Delgo. That would have been awesome.

3. I'd have spent all my time hiding shit in backgrounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. I dunno, the CG is just not impressive at all. The environments look neat but the blue aliens and creatures don't gel with the live-action stuff at all. It looks like old-school plastic CG. Pixar stuff looks much better.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. The environments are really cool, the aliens are straight Delgo.

I don't know though, they seem to move and emote pretty well, but they definitely have a plastic quality to them.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    I dunno, the CG is just not impressive at all. The environments look neat but the blue aliens and creatures don't gel with the live-action stuff at all. It looks like old-school plastic CG. Pixar stuff looks much better.
    Glad someone thinks the same. The aliens look way too CG. They pop from the more realistic elements. Their skin is plastic and their eyes seem completely uniform. These guys should have taken another long look at Gollum, and better that. Because this is pretty weak.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

7. Fuck, the power loader puppet in Aliens looked more realistic than the battle suits in Avatar.

There HAS to be more to Avatar than this. When Cameron showed footage at Comic-Con the media reportedly lost their minds. wtf.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. That's because they were hoping for SWAG!!!
    Look out, man, Wooly's gone ape-shit.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Fuck, the power loader puppet in Aliens looked more realistic than the battle suits in Avatar.

There HAS to be more to Avatar than this. When Cameron showed footage at Comic-Con the media reportedly lost their minds. wtf.
    Someone put up a shot of them next to the mechs from Matrix Reloaded, and the ones in Matrix were a lot more detailed. Blur isn't helping Avatar any either.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

10. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Sweet jesus, M. Night Shamalaminaminam is doing the fucking Avatar TV series based movie.

Well that kills all hope I have for that as well... I wonder what TWIST he'll come up with for this one.
    I wouldn't worry about it, the 2 creators of the show wrote the script with him. I dig him as a director and I think the creators will keep him away from his cliche.