Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Fast and Furious 6

1. Fast and Furious 6

Just got back from seeing this. In its own way, it was just as crazy and over-the-top as the last movie. It has a lot of stupid (of course), but it was just fun.

Everyone was back, and there were some great appearances by new cast members Gina Carano and Joe Taslim (The Raid: Redemption).

It also rather brilliantly ties itself into Tokyo Drift, and set up the bad guy for the next movie in the process Jason Statham.

Again, just a dumb, retarded series that's hugely entertaining and fun. I fucking love it.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 28 May 2013 at 03:22 PM.

2. I'm hoping to see this tonight or at least later this week, really looking forward to it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Just got back from seeing this. In its own way, it was just as crazy and over-the-top as the last movie. It has a lot of stupid (of course), but it was just fun.

Everyone was back, and there were some great appearances by new cast members Gina Carano and Joe Taslim (The Raid: Redemption).

It also rather brilliantly ties itself into Tokyo Drift, and set up the bad guy for the next movie in the process Jason Statham.

Again, just a dumb, retarded series that's hugely entertaining and fun. I fucking love it.
    It is, but they do a good job of building the continuity of these people. The only prequel we'd ever need is to explain The Rock's character. It's fun, and delivers on EXACTLY what it promises. And somehow manages to stay kind of cool, moreso than any other Michael Bay-esque blockbuster.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 28 May 2013 at 04:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. Yup, exactly.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. It don't matter if you win by an inch, or by a mile.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 28 May 2013 at 05:02 PM.
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. I live my life a quarter mile at a time.

7. I NEVER NARCED ON NOBODY!!

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. We need to eat ... I'm hungry.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

9. You're always so negative.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

10. Saw this last night, what a blast. I didn't think they could top Fast Five, but they did with Furious Six.

They need to bring the director Justin Lin back for the next movie.