Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: She-male Wins Women's 800-meter World Title

1. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Who's to say she ultimately wouldn't?
    The fact that she is more than ten seconds behind, pretty much. You simply don't improve that much by training hard and having good competition.

2. I'm not saying she'll win world records, but she can run. That's all I'm saying. Not everyone is going to be a gold medalist, and they still race.

I know it's not going to happen, but I really think it's the only right thing to do.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Well, your mom comes close...
    The jokes on you, my dad's a crossdresser

Yeah, but you haven't been training your ass off for years for this like she has. Yeah, she has an unfair advantage, but potential without effort is nothing. To set a world record, any world record, you have to devote a good chunk of your life to it. Saying boo fucking hoo is a little unfair.

Picture how bad you'd feel if someone told you you couldn't give free head to homeless men anymore, after perfecting your craft for so long. You'd be really bummed, Destin.
    Well I would have alot more free time on my hands now wouldn't I?

I am trying very hard to do something with music, spending most of my day everyday trying to dd what I think is most likely to make me better at music. I may not get good at music, I would even say its likely I won't make music to the level I would like, but that's ok. One of those journey not destination things.

Physically some people are close to being able to compete, but not quite able to reach the highest level of human preformance, it is just that way in their genes. This seems like another case of that, the only exception is that she was lead on to believe she could, and now she is in a whole different ballpark. Nonetheless, plenty of people also think they can compete and work thier asses off, but may have been physically unable from the start.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

4. Last edited by Dolemite; 06 Jul 2010 at 12:38 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

On my betting site:

Saturday, September 25, 2010
    19:00 Girls will be Boys....

* Price
    * Price

* Unisex athletics event at 2016 Olympics +5000
    * 'Male' competitior to fail sex test in 2012 Olympics +2500
    * 'Female' competitor to fail sex test in 2012 Olympics +1000

* Caster Semenya to play for the Springboks +50000
    * Caster Semenya named new face of Gillette +25000

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    my betting site

7. Quote Originally Posted by Othello Harrington View Post
    This "woman" could carry a football 20 times for 100 yards in the NFL.
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    But are you really surprised?

9. There's interviews with her online and I watched some.

I mean, I don't know what to say exactly, but when the video starts neither the hair, face, bone structure, VOICE or anything is even a little feminine. This isn't a Pat situation, this is just a guy. That was a guy doing an interview. It's like if there was in interview with Reggie Bush, we wouldn't all be going "hey is that a guy, or what?" We'd just know it's a guy. That's how literal this is. That's a guy. Like, a dude. Penis or not, totally a dude.