Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Favorite Plays...OF ALL TIME!

1. 2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

That reminds me of another of mine. I'm not a big NBA fan, but I fucking hate Michael Jordan, so here's to John Starks:

And how could I forget Leonard Marshall?

Last edited by Yoshi; 23 Aug 2009 at 12:46 PM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    That's the best you have? Seriously? A 13 year starter?
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

4. Shawn Kemp was the best game dunker I've ever seen. So sad...

5. I can't find a video for the 2005 NLDS game 4 Astros vs Braves. Sucks =(

That was the 18 Inning one, with Roidger Clemens coming out of the bullpen in relief and getting the win, on a walk-off Chris Burke HR. Of course the fact that the game was even in extra innings was incredible, it took a late game grand slam by Berkman and a 2 out bottom of the ninth HR from catcher Brad Ausmus to even get to a 10th. I remember watching the first 7 innings and being sick, I forget how much the Astros were down by, but it was a lot. That was a sunday, so I switched over to the Texans game to watch them get murdered by the Titans instead. I flipped back over and it was the 9th inning, and shit was actually close. The whole damned city was tuned into that game eventually. I went to a corner store for a soft drink and the radio outside was playing the game (roughly around the 14th inning).

So yeah, that said. There's no video on youtube.
    o_O

6. I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    I'll show you the Eagles Super Bowl highlights, if you show us those Romo Super Bowl highlights, Yosh.

oh wait ...
    lol, lame.

I was at this game last year. It's a monster hit, and Jahvid Best was crawling around on the ground for a few minutes after this, puking in his helmet.

I suppose he got the last laugh last weekend, though.