Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 11131415

Thread: Inception

1. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    lol.
    I haven't seen it since it came out on BR, but what plot hole(s) are you talking about?

I'm sure there are some, but I'm interested.

2. I thought Lost was a giant plot hole with dialogue.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I haven't seen it since it came out on BR, but what plot hole(s) are you talking about?

I'm sure there are some, but I'm interested.
    Eh, I went into it on here once before. I don't remember the thread. It's not just holes, the entire plot is held together by absurd coincidences, and relies entirely on supposedly intelligent people overlooking the abundantly obvious for years at a time. It just wasn't well crafted, enough so to upset me and I'm relatively lenient on these sorts of things believe it or not (as long as the movie entertains).

4. So there is no plothole. Just stupid complaints like "Why does Christian Bales wife not know the creepy guy who always hangs out with him is his twin?"

Because it's a fucking movie. That's why

5. Maybe she's not outgoing. Not that sort of girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. Ah, yes, the "it's a fucking movie" defense. How convenient for you. So really, it can do no wrong, then.

Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    So there is no plothole.
    A plot-hole as I understand it is a straight error or oversight by the writer. I may have been overzealous in my condemnation of the movie and misused the term. I don't know, it's been too long since I've seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    Just stupid complaints like "Why does Christian Bales wife not know the creepy guy who always hangs out with him is his twin?"
    It's more, "Why does Christian Bale's wife not know the creepy guy who always hangs out with him is her husband half the time?" You should be spoiler tagging this stuff, btw.
    Last edited by Compass; 06 Jan 2011 at 02:58 PM. Reason: teh spoilerz

7. Well in the movies defense, she figures it out and kills herself

I mean, it was a pretty average movie. I'm not some huge Nolan fan or anything. But I thought the script was pretty solid.

8. Yeah man The Prestige was pretty fuckin' rad not as good as Norton's magician movie that came out around the same time tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

9. The Illusionist.

10. That's the one. lol couldn't think of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.