Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: Abuse the Youtube Tags: Videogame Edition

1. That was pretty cool!

2. The Aimbot guy makes some pretty badass videos. Check out his Modern Warfare tribute videos, they are awesome.

Part 1

Part 2

3. I was looking for something semi-related to this video (gun mounts for the move) and came across this thing, it owns

4. PC Engine infomercial. I never knew about the printer and tablet add-ons!

5. This deserves reposting.

6. Quote Originally Posted by SXA View Post
    The Aimbot guy makes some pretty badass videos. Check out his Modern Warfare tribute videos, they are awesome.
    That's a lot of production for a fan made movie. It looks very professional.

I'd watch this if it was a complete movie.

7. I know, the Asian guy that makes those movies is incredibly talented. He runs his own production company apparently. The first video had a budget of 209 dollars... pretty amazing stuff.

8. Quote Originally Posted by SXA View Post
    I know, the Asian guy that makes those movies is incredibly talented. He runs his own production company apparently. The first video had a budget of 209 dollars... pretty amazing stuff.
    I find that hard to believe. I guess that helicopter on the ground was CG, because the fuel probably would have set them back that $209. I wonder how much the 2nd video costed.

9. The only way that fist vid cost $209 was if everyone in it wasn't paid, they already had all the props, and all the CG work was done for free.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

10. Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo View Post
    That rules. I want that guy's album.

EDIT: Oh snap, there's another one recommended there, it's even better:

I want this guy's album instead.

DOUBLE EDIT: haha, and a third one. I didn't know Journey to Silius was its own genre:

This song over & over 15 different ways > black metal, imo.

TRIPLE EDIT: Oh damn, this guy remixed the entire soundtrack. This is legitimately epic, it's all so good:

JTS was the best $5 I spent when I had a NES. I had no idea what it was supposed to be but a local tape store had it on clearance.