Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 112123242526272939 ... LastLast

Thread: Abuse the Youtube Tags: Videogame Edition

1. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Did Radiant Historia have the same composer as Lunar EB?

Because this sounds like Lunar EB

It sounds more like the style of music from Skies of Arcadia.

2. Yeah, that was the vibe I got from it when I first played it. Really similar.

It kind of sounds like Dragonship Destiny and Field to Tomorrow songs. But it might be the similarities in the synth instruments used.

4. I've been watching the Arcade Impossible episodes on youtube for quite some time. They're keeping the arcade dream alive, one saved machine at a time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_9znGrDkUY

5. I'll always remember him as the guy who said the SNES was better than the Genesis because its controller cords were longer.

6. Give him a break, some woman probably laughed at his stick.

7. Why are there so many Let's Play people who don't seem to understand how to play a game?
    I just watched a video where there were two people trading off, and neither of them realized they could move left and right to avoid obstacles.
    Also, they took 5 minutes trying to figure out how to cancel out of a menu, when they skipped the tutorial part of the game and also avoided the controller setup menu from the game's home screen.

I suspect they do this to instigate feedback.

8. This is awesome. It's an hour-long behind-the-scenes video of the making of Shenmue.

I know they were worked on simultaneously to some degree but there was more footage from Shenmue II than I expected given the first game hadn't been released yet. Fascinating video. It really shows how much ambition it was made with.