Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 132325262728293141 ... LastLast

Thread: Abuse the Youtube Tags: Videogame Edition

got some real chuckles

Yep

they're all like that

2. I didn't finish it because kids, but I like that they're straight up shit talking known quantities.

3. I just watched this. Nail on the head. I do like Classic Gameroom. Gotta support the local boy!

I'd like to see more game videos done like "good eats" or "tank restoration"

maybe even top gear

Those are all really ideal

Mzo was trying to do something like that for megaman, where he dug in deep and informed the watcher, but work and laying pipe has seemed to have gotten in the way of that

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I've wanted to do something like this ever since I became aware of these shit shows a year and a half ago.
    Absolutely fantastic.
    I seriously laughed at how accurate this is.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Mzo was trying to do something like that for megaman, where he dug in deep and informed the watcher, but work and laying pipe has seemed to have gotten in the way of that
    Let's be real, it's all the second one.

7. LOL. So good.

Yeah, they don't need to make any more of those, though. That one says it all.

Espically the angry one.

Everyone pretends to be angry on youtube.

9. I didn't even realize the "Irate Gamer" existed. I thought it was spoofing Angry Videogame Nerd until his own parody showed up afterwards!

Remedy to endless, terrible vidja YouTube channels: Dunkey

10. There's so many poorly acted angry idiots that want to record themselves not knowing how to play old video games it's hard to keep track of them all.