Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2232343536373840 ... LastLast

Thread: Abuse the Youtube Tags: Videogame Edition

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Alright, most of my contempt for this video is born straight from jealousy. I freely admit this. But what the fuck. This dude pulls in $3000 a month from patreon alone. Who knows what he gets from youtube ad revenue. Then he gets shit like this every month. WHY DIDN'T ANY OF US NERDS DO THIS?
    I'm sure Coury is starting to taste the nectar of that chalice. But he's put in a lot more work to justify it than a lot of these dweebs.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    I don't understand this with a lot of youtubers. There's a fair amount of them that do a video like this and they just get so much shit sent to them. There was that one that people were bitching about a few years back where one of the chicks who shows up on MJRs channel got a Saturn and a ridiculous collection of games from a viewer. It was like every expensive title and then some.
    Have you see some of the free PC builds that celebrities have gotten on Youtube? JayzTwoCents put together an EVGA sponsored build for Terry Crews, and it had 2 GTX Titan XPs in it. Then there was a more modest build from someone for IGN's Naomi Kyle.

Terry owes him a cheeseburger.
    Last edited by gamevet; 04 Mar 2018 at 10:27 PM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    I'm sure Coury is starting to taste the nectar of that chalice. But he's put in a lot more work to justify it than a lot of these dweebs.
    oh yeah, duh.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    didnt you buy that or did i throw it in?
    You threw it in as a surprise which I was very thankful for.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

5. oh, then eff you too.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    I don't understand this with a lot of youtubers. There's a fair amount of them that do a video like this and they just get so much shit sent to them. There was that one that people were bitching about a few years back where one of the chicks who shows up on MJRs channel got a Saturn and a ridiculous collection of games from a viewer. It was like every expensive title and then some.
    oh yeah, that was crazy! i remember her taking it down soon after, presumably from complaints? Mzo was really salty, haha. i watched just enough to see her take out like 90% of my want list at the time before closing the video...i could swear shit was bubble wrapped & everything
    http://backloggery.com/irishninja/sig.gif

7. Thanks to The Zeth for this Sly Spy speedrun.
    5:42 A gun pales against the almighty One-Shot Jump Kick. Just ask the tigers.

And the 2nd part of it. The final stage has a boss rush. Two tigers go down with one kick.

8. You'd think the Bond rights holders would have had something to say about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. I wouldnt be surprised if it was going to be a licensed game and the deal fell through. Looking tbrough wiki, there’s a ton of shit lifted from Bond.
    I also wouldnt be surprised if they jusf completely rippsed off the Bond-verse.

10. Data East was all about the licensed games, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!