Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Abuse the Youtube Tags: Videogame Edition

1. If it weren't for Sega Channel, I would never have played the stupidly named Chiki Chiki Boys.
    I still have the adapter in the closet. It sits next to my Nvidia NV1, the ancient graphics card that you could plug Saturn controllers into.

2. Talking Classics

Button Mashers

Last edited by Doc Holliday; 12 Aug 2010 at 11:27 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. On the one hand it's awesome that they animated all that, but on the other, how do you do all that and then skip Astley's choo-choo train arm dance? That's practically the whole point!
    -Kyo

5. This was programmed using Wario Ware DIY by someone on GAF:

HOLY SHIT

AMAAAZING

Jumping through doors is the best lol
    Last edited by Mzo; 21 Aug 2010 at 07:21 AM.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. Gas up the wily machine son!

8. Certainly, it's a better trailer than the USA Time Crisis: Razing Storm one. The comic frame style scenes just fucking rock, with "DOGOON!" or some other similar words popping up.

9. That's a pretty awesome little collection there. I may be in danger of being mildly interested in Move now.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    I can still remember waking up Saturday mornings and not being able to wait for the new episodes of these every week.

(big list of youtubes)
    these guys emulate that early 90s douchebaggery pretty well, I just found out about them tonight but they've been around for awhile apparently