Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Abuse the Youtube Tags: Videogame Edition

1. Quote Originally Posted by K3V View Post
    Anyone else remember getting this Street Fighter 2 Turbo promo video tape in the mail? I've still got mine around here somewhere.
    I recall seeing it but not owning it!

I did, however, own this:

The tape that made every kid want to own an SGI Workstation, haha. Now we live in the future, and my desktop runs Maya 10 for like a fifteenth of the cost. Fucking crazy.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 18 Jul 2010 at 10:14 AM.

2. TWICE THE ELECTRONIC STUFF OF GENESIS ALONE

I understand the .iso of this is running around somewhere, I wonder if the manual exists to go with it. I understand half the point is fucking with Player 1 with the P2 controller.

3. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I did, however, own this:

The tape that made every kid want to own an SGI Workstation, haha. Now we live in the future, and my desktop runs Maya 10 for like a fifteenth of the cost. Fucking crazy.
    They left out the best part of the video: the 15 seconds at the end where they're playing Killer Instinct.

4. Wee.

5. Quote Originally Posted by K3V View Post
    Anyone else remember getting this Street Fighter 2 Turbo promo video tape in the mail? I've still got mine around here somewhere.
    I have that, as well as a promo tape for Star Gladiator.

The promo tape had the intro, went through an introduction of each fighter and then showed them in action.