Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2131333435363739 ... LastLast

Thread: Abuse the Youtube Tags: Videogame Edition

1. Alright, most of my contempt for this video is born straight from jealousy. I freely admit this. But what the fuck. This dude pulls in $3000 a month from patreon alone. Who knows what he gets from youtube ad revenue. Then he gets shit like this every month. WHY DIDN'T ANY OF US NERDS DO THIS?

That's around $2000 worth of shit he got for free. Keep in mind this is the stuff he told people, "ok, you can send it." He started turning shit down months ago.

2. I'd like a CPU accelerator for my A500.

Oh wow, we're neighbors. Maybe I'll just walk on by and ask for some leftovers.
    Last edited by gamevet; 03 Mar 2018 at 09:35 PM.

3. He seems like a nice guy,walk over and ask if he has a garden hose you can borrow, to break the ice.
    (just about every video he does features him standing in his driveway hosing off a case he retrobrighted)

4. I can bring my C64 that has turned brown.

5. I don't understand this with a lot of youtubers. There's a fair amount of them that do a video like this and they just get so much shit sent to them. There was that one that people were bitching about a few years back where one of the chicks who shows up on MJRs channel got a Saturn and a ridiculous collection of games from a viewer. It was like every expensive title and then some.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. I can understand the desire to send a person you like cool stuff as a thank you for the entertainment provide. I sent Molliepen and Joe Negron* stuff because I liked their podcast. But it was cheap shit they mentioned they'd like.
    But sending someone something worth a bunch of money (and taking the risk it get jacked up during shipment) just for shoutout sake, or probably in the case of the MJR chick, hopes that a girl will like me if I give her shit (something something Morphix something) is pretty gross.

* One of the cheap things I sent Negron was one of the CIB Dark Spire I picked up for $5. Every couple months I'd ask if he played it yet, he hadn't (despite "really, really wanting it.") I realize this is my issue, not his, but it turned me off to the show and I've not listened since. (don't know if they still even do one). And of course now that it's worth stupid money I'm even more annoyed I sent it off.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I can understand the desire to send a person you like cool stuff as a thank you for the entertainment provide. I sent Molliepen and Joe Negron* stuff because I liked their podcast. But it was cheap shit they mentioned they'd like.
    But sending someone something worth a bunch of money (and taking the risk it get jacked up during shipment) just for shoutout sake, or probably in the case of the MJR chick, hopes that a girl will like me if I give her shit (something something Morphix something) is pretty gross.

* One of the cheap things I sent Negron was one of the CIB Dark Spire I picked up for $5. Every couple months I'd ask if he played it yet, he hadn't (despite "really, really wanting it.") I realize this is my issue, not his, but it turned me off to the show and I've not listened since. (don't know if they still even do one). And of course now that it's worth stupid money I'm even more annoyed I sent it off.
    Makes you feel better, I cracked open that copy of Doom on 32X and still play it from time to time.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

8. didnt you buy that or did i throw it in?

9. Is it 32x or Jaguar Doom that is pretty decent but has no music during the gameplay?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

10. Jag Doom is the good one.