Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 273739404142 LastLast

Thread: Abuse the Youtube Tags: Videogame Edition

1. So much fucking cringe but Zelda is the best part of it.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. A classic, worth watching again!

3. This is worth posting. This guy's toy collection is pretty amazing.

4. The Legend of Beavis!

5. Don't mess with Nintendo. At least someone from the company was nice enough to send him a cool gift.

6. I thought that this was pretty funny! Who hasn't had a console that had its fans going crazy?

7. I've been watching this guys channel for a little bit last year. Once in awhile he'll put together some pretty long videos with good content. This one is quite a project. He pretty much lists the top arcade games per year, for nearly 3 decades. It amounts to about 10.5 hours of video. I've been watching it for about an hour or 2 at a time. I think that I'm about half way through it.

8. Classic Game Room is returning to Youtube. I've missed watching Mark's videos. He's a pioneer of the website.

9. So for those of you that care (I do!), they just released Quake 2: Enhanced today. Includes both expansions plus an all-new one, in additional to Quake 2 64.

Nightdive did it, and it's along the lines of the job that they did on Quake 1: Enhanced where the visuals are improved but still remain in-line with the original look and feel (vanilla version is included as well). Plus if you already own the original Quake 2 on PC via Steam or GOG (guilty!), you get Enhanced free.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. There is something about the original Doom and Quake engines that give me nausea. I can't explain it. I don't suffer from motion sickness /shrug. But this remake does look cool.