Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: Abuse the Youtube Tags: Videogame Edition

1. I can still remember waking up Saturday mornings and not being able to wait for the new episodes of these every week.

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. LOL @ some of the hilarious glitches in this Streets of Rage 2 combo vid, especially Max's triple backbreaker (3:41) and Skate's death punch (listen for the jackhammer around 0:27). Good shit.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    That sounds so uptight and joyless.

I had one of these about 5 minutes from my house, growing up. They had an epic action figure section, rows and rows and rows.
    OH
    MY
    GOD
    My wife and I always wondered what the local toy store was before TRU, I didn't recognize this until the turn that frown upside down!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    I like it!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    OH
    MY
    GOD
    My wife and I always wondered what the local toy store was before TRU, I didn't recognize this until the turn that frown upside down!
    We had a store around here that had all of the same advertising (Kangaroo and kid, frown upside down) that was obviously from the same company but it was called Kiddie City. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Kiddie_City

7. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I like it!
    Me too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

8. I loved Sega Channel.

The only knock would be that a couple of large games wouldn't work as is (i.e. 40-Meg Super SFII was reduced to a Limited Edition with only a few of the characters). The adapter was a bit touchy- one time, a slight bump caused it to lose the signal and need a restart.

Something really nice on it was the chance to play several import games, including Alien Soldier.