Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24343637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Abuse the Youtube Tags: Videogame Edition

1. Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    Cool. That's the team I used in that first KOF when it came out in the arcade.

Did you see the Heidren that was just announced says "Go To Heaven" instead?

LAME

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Nice that they brought him over to KOF XIV, but what's the deal with "Go to Heaven" in this one? Hopefully this isn't some USA exclusive censorship.

And there's Oswald. Another good choice.

2. Blue mary is rumored to be the third.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

3. Gun Master

Gun Master is like a Gunstar Heroes boss rush.

Quote Originally Posted by sedition
    Blue mary is rumored to be the third.
    I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    This arcade is one giant wet dream. I could live in there. It takes nearly an hour and a half to tour it.

It's pretty legit. It takes 10 to 15 minutes to walk it.

5. These videos inspired me to pull out the system and play some KOF94. I have never really used team Brazil and I got to the team Korean and they countered everything. I gave up.

6. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    These videos inspired me to pull out the system and play some KOF94. I have never really used team Brazil and I got to the team Korean and they countered everything. I gave up.
    KOF'94 sorely needed that Guard Crush meter which KOF XIII & XIV have. If they keep on blocking your attacks, then GC leaves them vulnerable for a bit.

7. The new character in KoF is not Blue Mary.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

8. Watch the first 90 seconds of this. That's all the time I ask you to give it.

Now explain to me how this fucking dweeb has almost one million subscribers.

9. One way is people repost his videos and spread awareness of him.

One million, I don't know. But he is (very) comfortable in front of the camera and I've seen a lot worse on YouTube.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

10. Yeah, I don't care about views. I'm talking subscriptions. Who can watch some dandruff covered dork, listen to him refer to himself in the third person, and spurt out gems like "elite dangerous is like space trucking simulator in space" and think FUCK YEAH CLICK THAT SUB BUTTON!