Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can I play itunes videos on Ps3 or 360?

1. I got something called Daniusoft Media Converter. Seems to be doing the trick, converting now.

2. Motion comics? Like that Watchmen thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Sort of, but it's more advanced than that. The Watchmen stuff was just taking an old comic and "animating" it. These are made especially for the motion comic. Trailer is here.

4. see if you can rip the drm out with ffmpeg

it'll be command-line hackery, but nothing overly complicated

That Watchmen motion comic was so horrible. People looked like out-of-control marionettes with limbs and heads spinning on an axis like goddamned bowties.

They really needed to lower the "animation" to just some Scooby-Doo style sliding around and it would've been much, much better.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. Probably not the right thread for this, but the Spider-Woman motion comic looks pretty interesting. I'd love to check it out if they put it on XBLM or Amazon Video.

7. Why would they even bother with iTunes at this stage?? Thugs gonna pirate it anyway. Hulu, youtube or some other flash with forced ads is the way to go these days.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt