Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5789

Thread: TNL NFL Pick 'Em League

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Like Wasabi View Post
    I did horrible with the picks this week, hopefully the afternoon games help me out.

I'm 10 Win Kitna in Yahoo
    Ouch, we went into the day tied, and I could finish the day 6 up. Already 3 up through first half.

2. Christ almighty, my picks are a horrendous mess again this week.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. I came back and won the ESPN Pick'em league, by one single game. Still a bit surprised I pulled it off.

I need to work on caring through the whole season. Every year my picks go to shit halfway through, because I start making them with no thought at all.

5. I can't believe I blew on the last week
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

6. I won the Yahoo Pick'em (tied Cowdisease, but it ranks me 1st, so I win ).

Geo, did you put the same picks in the ESPN as you did Yahoo? If you did, that's crazy because I did and I ended up getting a better record than you. I remember ESPN had some strange spreads at times, but at other times Yahoo would have the spread off for some games.

Ey Yoshi, remember..

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    You're also in 7th place in the ESPN league, so put that tiny thing back in your pants.
    Suck a dick. Finished better than you. Pick'em isn't a decided in a few weeks, it's a season long game.
    Last edited by aren; 04 Jan 2010 at 04:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

7. Yahoo screwed me on the Week 7 picks. I made my picks but had to log on, and when I did, it didn't save my picks. Ended up with a zero for the week.

That's why I finished 3rd, only two games behind you and Cowdisease.

Quote Originally Posted by aren View Post
    Suck a dick. Finished better than you. Pick'em isn't a decided in a few weeks, it's a season long game.
    Congrats on not winning. You'd make a great Viking.

9. Doing Pick em this year was fun, but next year, let's just keep it to one system. I like ESPN's interface better than Yahoo's, so let's stick with that next year.

I screwed up the week of my birthday and forgot to make my picks. Yahoo let me make my picks before certain games started, but ESPN didn't, which is why I only had 1 point in Week 9 for ESPN (and 6 in Yahoo). Had I made my picks in time, I probably would have had a higher ESPN score than Yoshi. Oh well. Despite not knowing that much about football, I still did relatively well (but not well enough to start betting money, which thankfully I didn't do).

So is there a Pick em for the playoffs?
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios