Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL NFL Pick 'Em League

1. TNL NFL Pick 'Em League

How 'bout it? If you haven't done it before, it's easy and quick as hell. You just pick against the lines, which are usually drawn on Tuesdays, and that's it. You have pretty much all week to do it: picks are due 5 minutes before the start of each game. If you have done it before, then let's see what you're made of. All you have to lose is pride.

League name: The Next Level
    Group ID (you'll need this to sign up): 34042
    Password: tnl

FORMAT:
    Spreads are ON. Straight picks are for housewives and little girls.
    Weekly tiebreakers are ON. This way we can have clear week-to-week and cumulative winners.
    It is ON.

Link.

2. Oh yeah, for some reason it gives you the option to start doing your Week 1 picks now, even though the spreads haven't been set. I'm not sure if this is a glitch or what, but I recommend holding off until the lines come in.

3. Like I can remember my YAHOO login. Fuck you Yahoo (if I can track it down, yes, I"ll sign up).
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

4. Sweet. I did way better the year before last when we used the spread.

Although, why Yahoo? I always thought ESPN had a better setup for this.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. Eh, I dunno. Yahoo is what was recommended to me. We can do ESPN instead if it's that much better.

6. I'm in. I go by Brickk these days.
    o_O

7. I'm in. I go by "I forgot my Yahoo account name" these days.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

8. Why don't you Meach it up a little bit more.
    o_O

9. We need more people in this league, join!!
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

10. I'm in.

I'll throw this warning. I don't know much about football. I'm a casual Giants fan, but not as vested in that team as say Advocate is with the Eagles, or Yoshi with the Cowboys. Nonetheless, it will be doubly embarrassing if I end up beating you at the end of this and you consider yourself a true football fan. You have been warned.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios