Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Happy Birthday, Cowutopia and Cap't Vegatable.

1. Cow is too busy doing inverted hanging situps in some mud somewhere, no doubt preparing to fight the Predator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Wrong cow.

3. Happy Birthday, guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Wrong cow.
    Oh right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Captain Vegetable works for some magazine as an editor now I think. He moved out to California a year or so ago with some girl. I hear he's doing pretty well but I haven't talked to him in a long time. Our parents are still technically married but my dad started the heroin again back in May and hasn't been heard from by anybody since then and I have my doubts he's still alive. I'll try and figure out what magazine that Captain Vegetable works for and let you guys know.