Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: woot! Discussion Thread

1. There's a difference between a well made graphic tee and this garbage.

2. Yeah yeah yeah, loose weight and whatnot but I'd be able to wear a size smaller if they just made the things longer. I guess the majority of t-shit buyers are like 5'6" or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I used to wear these types of shirts but I dunno, I feel like a kid when I wear them now.
    When I do work it's video game retail so this kind of shit goes over really well there.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. Let me know when you're ready to join the adult work force.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Let me know when you're ready to join the adult work force.
    There's my internet tough guy, <3 you too cupcake.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

5. That aint fronting, that shits REAL TALK.

6. It's fronting, if for nothing else than he wouldn't say it to someone on the street. Of course if he did I'd probably respect the hell out of him and give him a nice punch in the stomach. And if he wasn't a lady we'd go get drunk and laugh about it.

But it is internet REAL TALK, which is all you'll ever get on here and the reason I love the place.

7. You wouldn't hit me for saying that to you for the same reason no one else does. No fronting. I may be skinny but fat can only stop a blade so far. And yes, I do carry a knife.

8. I didn't say I was going to break your nose or beat you to a pulp. A punch to the stomach from a guy laughing while doing it rarely sparks a bladed response and if it does I pity you if the first strike doesn't incapacitate me.

9. The only good thing about fat is that it floats. So if you ever get on a Titanic cruise, be sure to go with Timber or kuro. <3