Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: $9.99 for 1,600 Live Points Card!

1. $9.99 for 1,600 Live Points Card!

Stock up sluts. They are suppose to be half off at Toys R Us. Its suppose to be now through the 12th. It wasn't ringing up at my store for some reason but the ad signs are up. I'm sure its just fucked up for today and saturday. Most ads are sun-sat. Anyway check out your local stores. I'm buying $100 worth for $50. Rad.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. Sweet! I'll check it out tomorrow.

3. Fuck yah. Too bad I am not going to TRU tomorrow.....

4. When was this supposed to start?! I just bought two there yesterday with my Arkhamcard™ and they were full price.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

5. Who can get me $50 of points?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. I checked the local TRU yesterday after reading Mog's post: no dice. They had the 4000 card tagged on sale for $39.99 and the 3-month Live card tagged on sale for $9.99, only.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    It wasn't ringing up at my store for some reason but the ad signs are up. I'm sure its just fucked up for today and saturday. Most ads are sun-sat.
    You don't say.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. I'll check again today. I even had the sale sign in my hand. Maybe it rings tomorrow. Sorry guys I will find out.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Most ads are sun-sat.

10. Learn2read