Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2838404142

Thread: Sonic The Hedgehog 4

Do you fall right through the boss by attacking it like in Sonic Adventure's final boss? Cannot be that bad.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. It's about 5 minutes of boss fight, you only get 3 rings, and the more times you lose the rings, the higher and farther away they bounce. There's a pattern to it, I'm just not that good at that type of game to begin with. An hour of trying was enough for me, because it wasn't even fun the first time.

3. You can't quit if you're at the final boss! See it through!

I'll believe it when I see it, but Episode 2 is said to have fixed physics that match the Mega Drive games.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I'll believe it when I see it
    Pretty much. If I got the sense that the broken physics were ever a conscious decision, I'd be a lot more confident in their ability to fix it.

I'll play the demo for this (something I should have done for the first), but not one benefit of the doubt will be given. The first episode expended all of my good will.

6. They were weren't they? I thought they were trying to make it play more like the DS games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

7. Nope. The DS games played fine. They didn't play like the original games, but they had their own feel and mechanics that worked very well. They didn't control like Sonic had lead shoes but could somehow stop on a dime just by jumping.

They just fucked up because they're dumb and bad at making games. If they didn't take the person responsible for the physics out back and shoot him they haven't really addressed the problem.

Episode 2 needs to feature Lock-On technology to fix the physics in episode 1.

That post demands a response regarding your lineage.