Thread: Naruto jumps from Cartoon network to the new Disney XD

1. Naruto jumps from Cartoon network to the new Disney XD

Since Toonami departure on Cartoon network and a lack of anime or interest there of by the network. The U.S english Dub of naruto has been missing for months. Now ABC disney has acquired the rights to play naruto and their new channel called disney XD. I don't know if this is the current disney channel and they're gonna rename it or a separate channel entirely but its going to be airing dubbed version of shippuuden soon.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/VIZ-Me....html?x=0&.v=1

Disney XD is a new basic cable channel and multi-platform brand that showcases a compelling mix of live-action and animated programming for kids age 6-14, hyper-targeting boys and their quest for discovery, accomplishment, sports, adventure and humor. New dubbed episodes of NARUTO Shippuden will premiere on the network.
    Last edited by Busu-Otoko; 15 Sep 2009 at 10:01 AM.

2. I don't know if this is the current disney channel and they're gonna rename it or a separate channel entirely
    It's a renamed Toon Disney, they made the transition a few months ago. They've sprinkled some live-action stuff into the lineup but It's still mostly cartoons.