Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Really Bad Nintendo DS Games

1. Try me. But get ready for your shitass list to be pissed on

After I play more NFS.

2. You smell horrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. All popular systems have a ton of shit games, 8 bit era has a ton of shitty platformers, 16 bit era has a ton of shitty beatem ups, Saturn/PS1/N64 era had a ton of shitty 3D action games, but none of these can compared to the avalanche of garbage on the DS/Wii. You just have to look at Yoshi's list, and see that a lot of them aren't even games!

At least all the previous generation's shitty games are still games.

4. There's more than a handful of awesome games on this list. After throwing out the vast quantity of shit that's been produced for the system you're still left with an amazing and versatile library. The DS is great.

Not like the Neo-Geo isn't... I'd love to get myself an AES or supergun setup, but they're kinda on opposite ends of the spectrum.
    Last edited by koda; 16 Sep 2009 at 09:20 PM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    And I still love the 'EVERY SYSTEM has a lot of shitty games'. No, not every system has the same level of crap as the Wii or DS. Even the PS2 didn't deliver this much shit. What's worse is that the PS2 had a shit ton of good games, something neither of these FisherPrice shitholes can boast.
    Perhaps not, in any case no one is forced to purchase any of the legion of shit games out there. Wii and DS are most likely the cheapest system to make a game for so all the slop games like Inuyasha games or other various bullshit games winding up on them is no surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by køda View Post
    The DS is great.
    Them's fightin' words around here.
    Last edited by Bojack; 16 Sep 2009 at 09:28 PM.

http://www.fvza.org/index.html

No, it really isn't.

There's only like five people here who dislike the DS (or at least bother to say so) and four of them have a DS.

7. you don't, dog$. You don't like portables!
    Donk

8. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I have one so I at least don't get suckered into buying another one
    So you support turd factories. Yes, that will really show them!

9. Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ is quite enjoyable.
    Take that off your shit list, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    You don't like portables!
    No I don't, friend, not the proprietary ones at least.

This is the point where I'd cite examples like the TurboXpress or the Nomad as being acceptable but nobody can parse my intent behind that without witty retorts of battery life and other irrelevant bullshit so fuck it.